안녕하세요! ~ Hello! Good morning, people!

Actually, before writing and posting this blog, I wrote something else. However, I do not want to post anything serious or emotional again. Just like in the last blog, I mentioned that I want to keep things professional and put an end to pouring my heart out; I am trying.

Therefore, here we are! It has been about three months since I have been away from my home. I have met a lot of new people, eaten a lot of new food, and walked a lot… like a lot. There were days which I walked over 10 kilometers a day. Yes, I am not joking. I love walking and that is one of the new things I learned about myself.

I am not that lazy at all. If I want to do something or get something, I will put on my running shoes and go. For instance, one of my favorite dessert in South Korea is 빙수 (Bingsu); I will get up, dress up, and walk straight to the closest coffee shop that offers it. Yep! I did that multiple time. 빙수 is like a shaved ice, with a scoop of ice cream on top, and decorated with mochi and fruits or biscuit. It has a various flavor that you can choose such as green tea, chocolate, strawberry, or the most typical and famous one in Korea is the red bean. Personally, I like the green tea flavor the most because I do not like sweets. Funny saying that because I enjoy dessert which is already sweets itself. Oops! You can tone down the sweetness though.

Processed with VSCO with c1 preset

(I think this flavor is blueberry? I am not so sure, I already forgot, sorry!)

Another thing I really like is photography. Do not be fooled though. I still do not have that crazy confidence. The spotlight is still not a thing for me. I still enjoy the peaceful and tone down lifestyle. Nevertheless, I like taking photos. It is something that you can always look back onto and hold onto even when the people in the photo left or changed… It is just something so little, but so meaningful…

“We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time’s forever frozen still…” – Photograph by Ed Sheeran

I just have to throw it in there you know. 😀 ❤ xx

(It was fun. I will not go into anything deep.)

Location: Photo studio & 빙수 cafe (은행동, Eunhaengdong aka Skyroad)

That is all for today. Pretty light-hearted! ^_^

I hope you have a nice day and I will talk to you next Monday. ❤

xoxo

xx

11 Comments Add yours

1. Kaley says:

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite
    justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to
    be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about
    worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect
    , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get
    more. Thanks http://Judyabdo.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=assertisoft.net%2F__media__%2Fjs%2Fnetsoltrademark.php%3Fd%3Dwin88.today%2Fcategory%2Fwithdrawal-by-customers%2F%26

2. A primary Fear of Success is the fear of accountability.
    This can save you from lots of problems later. The only person standing within your way is that you simply.
    Failure is so inflexibly black or white, so all or nothing. https://918kiss.host/70-mega888

3. Practice your body language – look such as a man who’s control and also totally self-confident.
    Conventional that possess learned support keep their losses small.
    Of course, they have other uses as skillfully. http://www.kcasino.org/what-you-need-to-know-about-online-casino-malaysia/

4. Jim says:

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty
    worth enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will
    be a lot more useful than ever before. I visited
    several blogs however the audio feature for audio songs current at this web page is genuinely excellent.

5. minecraft says:

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
    you can be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice morning!

6. minecraft says:

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled
    upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads.
    I hope to give a contribution & help other users like its
    helped me. Great job.

7. I believe that is among the most significant info for me.
    And i am happy studying your article. But want to
    remark on few common issues, The web site taste
    is great, the articles is actually nice : D. Just right process, cheers

Liked by 1 person

8. minecraft says:

Its such as you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like
    you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you can do with some percent to force
    the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.
    A great read. I will definitely be back.

9. minecraft says:

I’m no longer positive where you are getting your info, however great topic.

I must spend a while finding out more or understanding
    more. Thank you for great info I used to be in search of
    this info for my mission.

10. minecraft says:

I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers
    except this post is actually a pleasant post, keep it up.